Join Wild Women
Reborn now and
only pay £25 per
- Learn about a wide range of wild edibles, as we move through each season!
- Regular foraging support & guidance.
- LIVE lessons
- Access to videos, workbooks & resources.
- Foraging Edible & Medicinal Fungi sessions, with Jo Weaver.
- Foraging Edible & Medicinal Plants sessions, with Lucy Cuzzocrea.
- Coastal foraging; seaweed, shellfish & wild plants, with Lucy.
- Cooking outdoors with wild foods.
- Learn how to process and make herbal remedies with what you gather.
- Monthly foraging recipes, tips & advice.
- Nature Journaling Lessons with Wendi May New
- Guidance on connecting to your inner wild woman
- Monthly LIVE guided meditations
- Regular online gatherings & women’s circles
- Learn how to follow the moon cycles to support your wellbeing
- Attend limitless, FREE, Wild Women Walks in North Yorkshire!
See what our current members have to say about being a part of the Wild Women membership community?
“I’m so glad I joined Wild Women. It’s been such a mine of information. Lucy and her team of experts are sooo lovely and know their shizzle.
I feel confident in going into the field and searching for the plants I know well. I just love it.
The recordings are always available, as I’m a busy, single mum and I can’t always get to live sessions. I get so much from group.
All the ladies are lovely and Lucy is so helpful and accommodating. And her PDF’s are beautiful.
I can not recommend this group enough, at a time when life is being divisive. Be a part of something special and something older than all of us. Be a wild woman.”
I’m so glad I made joining this membership a priority, I feel held and supported by fellow women but also, ancestral women.
The group fosters a connection back to our wild roots – literally – and it has proven such a pillar of strength for me during lockdown. I don’t live locally so can’t join in with the walks – but it’s STILL value for money.
If I have a problem I can explore it here, if I have something to celebrate I can celebrate it here and I am learning so much about so many things; but most importantly, myself.
Seeing how beautiful and accessible all of Lucy’s information is laid out for us has also inspired me to do better things with my own business and I’m sure this will help me grow as a woman too. Now roll on mugwort growing again and exploring what spring has to offer outside!
Thank you Lucy. You’re amazing